Where To Buy 2C-B Nexus Blue Bees Online
Buy 2C-B Nexus Blue Bees online at Mounpharma.com with no prescription. 2C-B is a hallucinogenic drug that is similar to LSD, mescaline, and amphetamine. It was synthesized in 1974 by Alexander Shulgin. When Ecstasy became a controlled substance in 1985, 2C-B was marketed as a legal MDMA substitute. Ten years later in 1995, 2C-B became a Schedule I substance.
2C-B’s effects are reportedly similar to MDMA, mescaline, LSD, and amphetamine. Unfortunately, because it is produced illegally, someone who purchases and consumes what they think is 2C-B won’t know the exact ingredients used in the batch taken. They may have a dangerous reaction to the drug.
There are a lot of street names used to describe 2C-B, but the most common ones include:
2C-B is an illegal synthetic drug that’s sold in pill or capsule form. It can be swallowed whole or crushed and snorted, which can cause excruciating pain that lasts up to 30 minutes.2
People who use 2C-B often combine it with other drugs such as MDMA (or “Molly”) or LSD (also called “acid”). They call this combination a “party pack” or a “banana split.”
What Are the Short-Term Effects?
The effects of 2C-B depend on the mode of administration and the dose taken, but they can include euphoria, anxiety, enhanced visual, auditory, and tactile sensations; hallucinations (visual patterns and movement with shifting colors); increased sexual interest and pleasure; and increased feeling of insight or perspective.
Depending on your method of administration, the effects will begin within 20-90 minutes and last 4-6 hours.1 If you take 2C-B orally or nasally, your trip will generally be shorter than if you inject it intramuscularly or intravenously.1 The symptoms you experience during a trip will depend on the dose taken and the chemical compounds in your 2C-B–for example:1
Enhanced visual and auditory sensations
Hallucinations (visual patterns and movement with shifting colors)
Increased sexual interest and pleasure
It has been reported that people that consume lower doses of 2C-B will experience the erotic and emotional 2C-B effects noted above. At higher doses, the hallucinogenic properties of the drug are more likely.1
Timeline of Effects
- Within the first 20 minutes to 1.5 hours, a person will begin to notice increased emotional and sensory activation.The effects of the drug are usually felt within 30-45 minutes of ingestion, depending on body weight, metabolism and other factors.
- The onset of a migraine is usually gradual, starting with mild to moderate symptoms that slowly increase. This is followed by increasing sensations for the next 15-30 minutes and then a plateau, when symptoms are at their peak for about 2-3 hours.
- Coming down from 2C-B’s effects is said to last 2 hours as well as an additional 2-4 hours of lingering after-effects.The first hour is a very intense period of “coming up,” where the user may feel euphoric, numb, and dissociated. This can be accompanied by anxiety or discomfort.After this initial “peak” period, many users report feeling like their body has been completely numbed out for much of the next few hours. Some users have reported feeling “paranoid” or “unable to connect with reality” during this time.
What Are the Side Effects?
Side effects are symptoms that are not part of the intended use of a substance. 2C-B side effects can range from uncomfortable (a “bad trip”) to potentially lethal. These symptoms include:
- Runny nose.
- Cramping and/or gas.
- Hypertension or increased blood pressure.
- Tachycardia or increased heart rate.
- Frightening hallucinations.
- Delirium that may include agitation, violence, and/or hyperthermia, or death.